Saturday 30 January 2016

My first week in MI racing academy

We had a great launch on Saturday and I learnt lots of new stuff about bikes. I met my team and they are all really friendly :) but enough about off the bike...I am going to tell you what I have done on the bike. On Sunday I did a track cluster. One rider went too high and crashed down and hit Callum. He hurt his leg.  On Monday I did 20 minute roller session off GCN. It was the fat burn video. It was good to help you on short snappy rides and races. On Wednesday I did an hour and a half with LRC roller session. It was a pyramid from 1 to 5 minute effort. Then on Thursday I did my track accreditation level 2. It was really easy as I had so much practice in already from the Sunday sessions. I am doing the level 3 nex. Tomorrow I am going to the velodrome for the track cluster and let's see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment